PRESSING + TOOLS
Why pressing is important, tools we need to elevate our sewing and tips on when, how and why to use our basic pressing tools to press hems, sleeves, necklines, hiplines and more.
Learn ways to help you cut straighter, better and without jagged edges. Tips that I use to help make the tedious task if cutting easier.
DIY Seam Guides: Why we need them and how to use it + Creating our own guide
SEWING CURVES W/ PRACTIE WORKSHEETS AND SAMPLE SWATCHES
- Tips on sewing straight and curves
- How to sew and treat convex curves
- How to sew and treat concave curves
- How to sew half and quarter circles
- How to sew full circles
- Clipping vs. Notches vs. Pinking shears
STITCHING: THE GOLDEN THREE
- Stay Stitching: What, Why and How
- Under-stitching: What, Why and How
- Top Stitching: What, Why and How
PRINTABLE PRACTICE SHEETS