Interested in this course? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 Videos
- 5 PDFs
Pattern Drafting Basics: The Sloper
Lets Talk Zippers!
- Zipper Worksheet
- How to install a lapped zipper
- How to install a center zipper
Drafting the Basic Pencil Skirt Sloper
- What Is A Sloper?
- Why You Need Them?
- How To Use Them?
Drafting The Blocks
- Taking Measurements
- Drafting Basic Skirt Sloper
Transferring and Sewing Muslin Sample
- Transferring Paper Pattern to Muslin
- Sewing Sample Muslin
Fitting The Sloper
- Making Basic Fit Adjustments to Waist, Hips and Length
- Fitting Resources
Turning Block Into Finished Skirt
- Creating A Pencil Skirt Pattern From Sloper
- Adding Ease and Seam Allowances
- Drafting Waistband
Sewing Finished Pencil Skirt
- Cutting and Sewing Final Pencil Skirt
Award winning trending Expert Mimi G. is Editor-in-chief of the outrageously popular Fashion, Lifestyle, and DIY blog, MimiGStyle.com, as well as the Mimi G Style YouTube Channel, which houses tutorials, fashion and beauty tips, health and fitness videos, product reviews and more.